CONNECT. INNOVATE. GROW.
As a public-private partnership with more than 25 years of experience in smart mobility and over 100 Partners, ERTICO is one of the few organisations in Europe that offers start-ups specialised and targeted opportunities for development.
CONNECT YOUR STARTUP WITH THE RELEVANT STAKEHOLDERS IN THE EUROPEAN ITS INDUSTRY
By joining ERTICO Startups, you will benefit from ERTICO’s strong and consolidated network of Partners and work with Europe’s thought leaders in smart mobility. This programme will allow you to:
- Meet potential investment Partners and customers within the ERTICO Network and in a trusted and well-connected environment;
- Create exposure and matchmaking opportunities with private and public stakeholders in the ERTICO membership;
- Liaise with established brands in the automotive and smart mobility sector;
- Gain easy market access to customers relationships and account management within the ERTICO Network;
- Benefit from marketing support and visibility through ERTICO’s events and partnerships.
INNOVATE THE TRANSPORT OF TOMORROW BY CONNECTING YOU TO KEY STAKEHOLDERS
ERTICO currently manages over twenty research, pilot and deployment projects, engaging its Partners in European and international activities. ERTICO Startups aims at involving start-ups in the process. What is it in for you?
- Involvement in H2020 and CEF proposals;
- Gain project funding from EU projects and further formulate your business strategies. Our proposals include business deliverables as well as living labs, so the activities of start-ups can be integrated into these proposals and offered a scale-up opportunity.
GROW YOUR NETWORK AND INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE THANKS TO OUR CONSOLIDATED NETWORK OF SMART MOBILITY EXPERTS AND TRAINING PROGRAMMES
Staying updated with the latest trends and information is nowadays vital for businesses and in particular start-ups. ERTICO Startups can help you position your start-up in the market faster by providing:
- Assistance in tracking the latest available ideas and information on innovation;
- Access to relevant and related data in the ITS sector;
- Guidance on innovation management processes;
- Ideation, idea enrichment, product and service definition, product-market match, road mapping and initial entry definition;
- Benchmarking consultancy for a technology, product or service;
- SME Instrument training/Public funding
- Broadening your scope to the European level;
- Defining gaps and opportunities in the market.