ERTICO – ITS EUROPE
Together for tomorrow’s journey.
ERTICO – ITS Europe is a public-private partnership organisation with close to 120 members, connecting 8 different sectors in the ITS Community, including service providers, suppliers, traffic and transport industry, research institutions and universities, public authorities, user organisations, connectivity industry as well as vehicle manufacturers. Learn more about our Partners.
ERTICO also embodies thought leadership and fostering stakeholder engagement. Together with leading pioneering and innovative Partners, we develop, promote, and connect Intelligent Transport Systems and Services (ITS) through various activities, including European co-funded projects, innovation platforms, and international cooperation advocacy. Explore our Projects & Innovative Platforms.
Our activities focus on the areas:
Every year, we organise an ITS Congress, and every third year, the ITS World Congress that takes place in Europe. Learn more about the previous ITS Congresses:
– ITS European Congress in Lisbon, 22 – 24 May 2023.
– ITS World Congress in Dubai, 16 – 20 Sep 2024.
Download the 2021 – 2022 Annual Review to learn more about us.
- Join us for the #ITSLisbon2023 Online Open Dayby Joanna Mikolajczyk on February 8, 2023 at 10:02 am
ERTICO and ITS Portugal invites interested parties to an online Open Day Event on Partnerships and Exhibition opportunities for the ITS European Congress 2023. You will learn how your organization
- Connected Places Catapult and Hadean develops highways digital twinby Agne Vaitekenaite on February 8, 2023 at 7:00 am
Award winning metaverse startup Hadean, and Connected Places Catapult, the UK’s innovation accelerator for cities, transport, and place leadership, have been awarded a UK Research & Innovation (UKRI) Innovate UK
- Mitigating the social impact of the transition to automation and digitalisation in transportby Johanna Stapelberg on February 8, 2023 at 5:59 am
The European Commission plans to issue a Recommendation on means to mitigate the impact of the transition to automation and digitalisation on the transport workforce. To prepare the Recommendation, the