ERTICO – ITS EUROPE
Together for tomorrow’s journey.
ERTICO – ITS Europe is a public-private partnership organisation with close to 120 members, connecting 8 different sectors in the ITS Community, including service providers, suppliers, traffic and transport industry, research institutions and universities, public authorities, user organisations, connectivity industry as well as vehicle manufacturers. Learn more about our Partners.
ERTICO also embodies thought leadership and fostering stakeholder engagement. Together with leading pioneering and innovative Partners, we develop, promote, and connect Intelligent Transport Systems and Services (ITS) through various activities, including European co-funded projects, innovation platforms, and international cooperation advocacy. Explore our Projects & Innovative Platforms.
Our activities focus on the areas:
Every year, we organise an ITS Congress, and every third year, the ITS World Congress that takes place in Europe. Learn more about the previous ITS Congresses:
– ITS European Congress in Lisbon, 22 – 24 May 2023.
– ITS World Congress in Dubai, 16 – 20 Sep 2024.
Download the 2021 – 2022 Annual Review to learn more about us.
- TomTom supports ride-hailing users find their way around airportsby Agne Vaitekenaite on February 2, 2023 at 7:00 am
Accurate digital maps and navigation for areas in and around airports are incredibly important when it comes to making the airport experience stress-free, not just for passengers but also for
- Stellantis signs Binding Agreement with Element 25 Limitedby Agne Vaitekenaite on February 1, 2023 at 11:30 am
Stellantis N.V. and Element 25 Limited announced the signing of a binding agreement for Element 25 to supply battery grade, high purity manganese sulphate monohydrate to Stellantis for use in
- Smart Mobility Summit of Cities and Regions at #ITSLisbon2023by Johanna Stapelberg on February 1, 2023 at 11:30 am
Game-changing ITS technologies of tomorrow have the potential to help cities and regions drive innovation and implement new mobility solutions for the benefit of the wider public. The ITS European