Work For Us
Why work for us
ERTICO and its Partners stand at the forefront of the digitalisation of transport. Our vision of making mobility safer, smarter and cleaner is both a challenge and an opportunity for experts in the field to join forces with us and work together to bring Europe closer to this vision. If you share our passion for smart mobility and have a drive for a positive societal change, check out the openings posted below.
Who we are looking for
As a catalyst for smart mobility advancements, we are interested to hear from innovative professionals who show initiative and are driven. Candidates we seek have project management, communication expertise, technical engineering skills, scientific backgrounds and administrative skills.
We recruit a combination of career beginners and experienced candidates. In our de-centralized structure, newcomers can quickly gain experience and be given responsibilities in their own area.
In addition to the positions currently open, ERTICO is continuously on the lookout for talent and applications can be sent to recruitment[at]mail.ertico.com
We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time:
Your role as Communications Officer is to carry out communications activities related to EU-funded projects on behalf of ERTICO. Such activities include the development of project dissemination plans, development of communications material and channels, managing the dissemination project budget, online promotion, social media marketing and event support.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Develop project dissemination plans, documents and deliverables
- Conceptualise and carry out the external communications of projects according to the dissemination plan, ensuring that the set tasks are implemented in a timely manner
- Website and online media management
- Write and edit featured articles, news items, brochures and other material on specific issues related to ERTICO’s projects
- Coordinate with other project partners to ensure quality of dissemination material
- Monitor press articles related to the project work
- Support to project related events
- Administrative support linked to project management
- Contribute to the overall corporate communications strategy
Application deadline: 04/08/2021